PDetector Handheld Partial Discharge Detector.
The PDtector is an ideal device for On-Line Partial Discharge (OLPD) testing of MV and HV equipment which employs all 5 types of OLPD sensor technology: Ultra-High Frequency (UHF), Acoustic Emissions (AE), Ultrasonic, High Frequency Current Transformer (HFCT), and Transient Earth Voltage (TEV).
The information from multiple sensors gives the PDetector the versatility to detect all types of PD activity can be determined effectively using multiple on-screen data spectrum analysis. The PDetector greatly simplifies and standardizes the routine OLPD testing procedure by using the intelligent patrol function, the App, and the PMDTCloud. It is a very powerful and helpful tool for substation operators to conduct routine testing in a substation quickly, to determine what the issue is, and where it is located.Applications
• MV & HV Switchgear
• Power Cables
• Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS)
• And Other EquipmentMain Features
• Employs 5 types of online PD sensor technologies
• PRPD, PRPS, Single-Cycle, Phase, Waveform, and Amplitude spectrums to determine PD types
• Wireless connection to UUHF and HFCT sensors
• Power/light frequency synchronization
• Intelligent Patrol Function to create a test task with a set standard test procedure to improve test efficiency
• RFID asset tagging on power equipment to standardize the field OLPD testing procedure to greatly improve test efficiency and achieve asset management
• One-key data saving and simple operation, ideal for quick PD testing for a whole substation
Mechanical & ElectricalPT. AKSATA GLOBAL SOLUSI